Sunday, March 1, 2009

I love you , but i Hate you too




I LOVE YOU cause you're colourful ...




I HATE YOU cause you're just so difficult to solve ...







AH !!

Frankly speaking , PHYSIC IS TEARING ME INTO PIECES !! =( .. All the formulaes' , Physic language , Velocity , Displacement ... * all the what not what not *




It's like the Rubik's Cube - Wonderful but DIFFICULT !! It's all hell today !! ARGH !! think the headache's coming. Was on the phone with dearie Dery solving the prefix to prefix and base quantities calculations. It was really really 100% full of " action-packed craziness " and pening-ness . I think our brain cells went dehydrated after going through all that craziness . At last , we didn't bothered counting using the physics way and replace it with maths and IT's EASIER A LOT !! haha dery ..I hope everything sails well tomorrow .





* prays *
Oh Dear Father way up above in heaven , please please * infinity oh please *



SAVE US TOMORROW !!! THANK YOU !! Amen !! =)




Think my hair's even falling apart . One by one . Oh yeah speaking about "hair " , it reminded me of Kristal's story . Go check out her blog and I'll guarantee you that you'll be L O L -ing your butts off . haha .. Nice one Kristal . haha .

Well I guess I better continue with physics . OH - the - HORROR !!! THE-HORROR !!


ALL THE BEST EVERYONE !!
Stay strong !! =)




ps :

Ghia = okays .. I got ur msg =) sry din reply


Garetty = OMG MAHKOTA !!! O.O


Yunzie = STUDY AR AT NIGHT !! xD


Explorer = Don't think about it okays ? It'll be fine.. That I promise you =)


Shi Fu = THANKS for doing the thingi xD

Lei = LAME !!





GOOD LUCK PEEPS !!

No comments: