okay I can officially say that ... HALF OF THE BURDEN's GONE !! SO GONE !! out of the window !! xD ..
Finished chemi today and well , it's... it's ... =(
* shutting my eyes and just praying hard for everyone to score well and for ms.kaur to accept the PEKA thingi , PRAYS ppl PRAYS !! *
Today was actually REALLY FUN !!! Missing it now .. =( . After Chemistry , we checked our Sejarah marks and WOOT and BOOYAH to everyone !!
CONGRATS !!!!! to ... [ NOTE it's sej marks !! xD ]
Dery = 98
Yun = 96
Ghia = 96
Kristal = 92
Daniel = 86
Yi Shane = 86
Liza =84
Shan =84
Sze Ging = 84
Siew Yi =84
Boo = 84
Teddy , Anisha , Shaun , Khai Ming , and lots more !! [ Sry yea forget the marks SRY !! ]
And to the others ..
DON'T GIVE UP !! there's still hope and it's just the first time we're sitting for the sejarah paper and it's like a completely NEW FORMAT so don't feel bad or have any hard feelings okay ? I know maybe some of you guys may go like " easier said than done " . YES I know it's easier saying than doing it just don't give up !! Look on the bright side ,at least now you know what to do right ? cheer up and KEEP MOVING FORWARD =) .. And dery !! I wanna plagarize the sumbangan !! * evil laugh * xD ..
And I hereby announce that .. I LIKE MY CLASS !! Woot people woot !! * waving hands in the air * haha .. Full of * letakkan nilai moral lah * .. yang asyik memberi dorongan serta sumbangan . Misalnya , semasa mendapat kertas sejarah . APPLAUSE for you guys !! and and I hereby say that :
Kristal = tell great ghost stories with live expressions . Eh 1st class seats u know ? =)
Shaun Ng= Creativity and a fast thinker and shaun , please STOP DOING that face like thingi like how u express it that scared the hell out of the girls when you were telling about the swing thingi.
Khai Ming = can seriously crack the class up . He sounds really really funny in a serious way . Keep it up khai ming ! xD
and still lots more .. =)
I LOVE HOPE !! LOVE YOU GUYS !! and partial people in every class too =)
ps : we basically talked about horror stories after lunch till hmm.. say till the end of school ? right ? haha .. I wanna go investigate PHOENIX PLAZA .. but kinda scary though ? I think better investigate our school first before going to any haunted places in KL . xD .
FYI : still having a lil' curiosity about the class we saw after SEED CAMP . sure it's the lighting ? Looks like candle light you know ? xD .
One last thing before ending this post . OMG !! Our asst. class teacher reads our blog !!! liza's, ghia's and Kristal's so far . OMG !! Well , it's actully pretty cool !! and and the best thing is .. HE HAS A BLOG TOO !! =) .. * okays I think you might be reading this Encik Harmizee so HI !!! Rock on cikgu !! * ..
Physics , Bio , Addmaths and accounts to go !! All the best everyone !! Physics !! Oh boy =(
A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A.A. *chants*
* hope's cheer * xD
Love yea people !! xD
Bare with me .. I'm gonna do the tag soon as well as the other stories way way WAY BACK . =)
Enjoy physics everyone !!
And and..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE LEE !!
May everything come true yea !! SWEET SIXTEEN GIRL !! Enjoy till kao kao okay ? hey you''ll only be 16 for ONCE in you enitre life !! PARTY HARDCORE TODAY yea !! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment