
WTF WTF WTF - yea , better still typing this than ftw. Haha . I drove a car! Okay it started like this ..
Dad, bro and I had breakfast . Oh and FYI , the other roti canai stall besides MZ serves the sweetest rojak mee ever! And then it sort of tasted artificial ? I mean it's like .. tasteless ? Like the mee has some sort of disorder or something ? I guess my tastebuds are the ones who have disorders right? Haha . Anyway , we were talking about cars and all then suddenly , I remembered Pei Chee's blog . She got to drive and all then I started nagging dad about what car should i get next year, when to learn driving , where and with whom. Suddenly , I was like..
" Daddy , lets drive ! "
*Dad with his WHATT??!! look *
" Yes lets go to that er.. distorted-looking houses there ! "
" What houses distorted ? "
"There ! the roof with the distorted positioning one ! "
" Oh ..*drives along *"
Then we arrived at that sorta empty lane and BOOM ! I'm taking the wheel ! WOOT!haha. It was definitely scary when my dad was like " okay , I'm adjusting this and you have to let go of the brakes " . Whoa , scary man ! When he said that , my mind was like " If I let it go , won't the car fall backwards since we were on the slope ? AH! why and how did I got myself into this mess ! Bodeh " .. So , I kinda like hesitated for a really long time then.. gear time ! I was moving. Double WOOT! Haha . It was nice since I got all three of us home safely .
Oh and the funny thing was my bro buckled himself with 3 seatbelts at the back. Sarcastic-nya ! And then when I was taking the wheel, he was like " Ahhhh!! no nooo!! " and after reaching home SAFELY , he was like " You ar!! Where in the world will you find someone driving at 10km/hr !! See ! Even the people in the Myvi were looking at you! *shakes head * " YEAAA .. Easier said than done .
Anyway... It was nice driving out some time . A lil' oomph for a great headstart ! Haha. Now ,I just can't wait for May next year! GARETTY! Lets go ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment