Thursday, December 17, 2009



MERRY BE-SUPER-DUPER-EARLY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !

Have a splendid holiday with your loved ones ya'll !



Okay , I know this is like really really early but heck , the early bird catches the worm ? Hmm, maybe this ain't the right proverb . Haha. Anyway , will be in Singapore on monday so this will be the last post before I fly .


Oh and currently , my phone's still DEAD ! Dad and I were talking about phones and both of us agreed that services provided by the phone stall is really really REALLY BAD! Holly molly , maybe some even worst ? Not that we're discriminating them but seriously, majority of them have bad and SLOW services . I sent my phone for service like a week ago ? And, they said it would be ready by wednesday [ 16/12/09] , but , no call . So mum actually have to call them and then they gave the feedback like " oh , sorry haven't finish . Maybe next week ". Next week ??!!! GAH! For heaven's sake, I'm dying over here ! GAH GAH GAH ! I mean GAH! their service ! I rest my case with them . GEEZ !

Anyway , thanks garetty! I'll definitely give you back your phone . It saved me one hell of a week thank you !




* NOTE *

So , I think I lost most of my contacts - double gah ! I'll definitely notify everyone if I get my phone back . And, appologies if I didn't reply you guys but I'll definitely call after getting everything! Meanwhile , if you wanna look for me , text me or call my house phone okay ? Or better still , leave me an email or offline message ! Appreciate everything and thank you ! Oh and fyi , won't be using my phone from the 21st till 28th so , email me ! =)



Happy holidays ya'll ;)


With love , LYN .

No comments: