Tuesday, December 15, 2009



Hey people ! I don't know why but , ever since yesterday , my mood has gone like from a total emo me to euphoria mode . LOL ! I thank bro so much for pumping my room up. Yea, he's into dota .So, normally , he'll just bash into my room and glue his eyes to Youtube searching for dota cool moves.

Yea, to me , the whole dota game is like huh ? And, I totally understand one thing though which is DOTA HAS ALL THE COLOURFUL EFFECTS! That's it ;) Haha . Anyway , there's one song that I really admire. Hmm, more to techno clubbing songs that is . Go checkout " DOTA , sang by Basshunter " . It's really ecstatic ! Haha . Oh and Fyi ...


THIS IS BASSHUNTER ! Yea both pics ! In the music video , he was like .. WHOA ! Haha I've to admit , he's definitely HOTTER than Rob ! ;)


Awww, Justin Bieber! Thanks to oh-so-hyper Belle! She got me soooo into this song! One time ! Chio ;)









No comments: