Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HURRAH there's the tag game again ! Speaking about it, it really has been a long time since I tag someone or have been tagged . Well , at least there's an update here ! and SEE I updated ar! XD . Thanks to vanessa =)

----------------------------------------

I feel sick . Grrgh !

*Blows in a tissue *

OOOOKAY , Tag time =)

-----------------------------------------

Pass this tag to 10 people !

1. Garetty

2. Mashi

3. Ghia

4. Yee

5. Yun

6. Yen

7. Yin

8. Wai Yip

9. Kristal

10. Kai Bin

1. Would you date number 5?

Haha why not ?since girl chatting is like the best ever! especially with them crazy peeps.

2. Number 2 just got in a car crash. How do you react?

OMG OMG OMG OMG ! *rushes to the scene a.s.a.p*

3. You see number 9 with your boy/girlfriend.

HAHA ! I know her type well enough . Besides , she has THE-OH-SO-GLAMOROUS-BOYFRIEND-IN-HISTORY already . Robb patt =( .

4. You come home and your room has been ransacked by number 4.

WAH ! I'll raid her room next ! eh wait , i raided it already . haha

5. Number 1 is acting weird.

haha! He's always acting weird and being crazy with us ! Birds of the same feather flock together !

6. Numbers 3 and 8 decide to give 10 a haircut.

WHOA ! it's a MUST-WATCH ! Wonders could happen when the scissors is in Ghia's and Wai Yip's hands . MUAHAHA !

7. Number 7 just got tickets for him/her and you to go to a concert.

I'll grab her and tug her there a.s.a.p and laugh about it !

8. Number 10 takes you to a bar.

I'll drink with him and make him spill secrets ! haha.

9. Number 4 has to move to the other side of the world.

I'll cry like there's no tomorrow ! CHEESENACHOS !

10.You and number 8 are being chased by the cops for an unknown reason.

Flee away with his prada-ish stuffs and in his mercedes . XD

11. Number 7 and you are sitting on the couch watching a movie when he/her wrap his/her arm around you.

I'll hug her ! XD

12. Number 5 asks you out to dinner.

Okay , *packs stuffs * . Lets look for hot cute guys XD

13. Number 9 and you are sitting on a bus.

Talk and gossip and talk and gossip . AH SHOPPING ! CLOTHES ! *drools *

14. Number 6 calls you in the middle of the night because he/she can’t sleep.

I'll have to assure her that she's not fat ! YEN U ARE NOT !

15. Your walking with someone and number 6 runs up and tackles you to the ground from behind.

Superpoke her !

16. Number 1 is crying one day and you ask him/her why and it seems their boy/girlfriend has dumped them.

MOI ?? HE WON'T CRY! fabulous is his name ! XD

17. Number 2 offers to bake you a meal. As you sit in the other room, the kitchen is suddenly a flame.

AWW sweet lar ! I'll call mummy and help her . XD

18. Number 5 comes to your door one day holding a koala.

haha ! She'll be squishing it first ! I don't think I'll get to see the koala by then . XD

19. Number 3 just got you an X-Box.

Aww, I'll wait ! XD

20. Number 9 challenges you to a children’s card game.

I'll try to beat her XD

21. Number 1 thinks he/she’s overweight.

He's going on a no-carb diet ! GO GO GO ! =)

22. Number 7 looks lonely.

I'll just bug her. SUPERPOKE !

23. Number 2 asks you rudely to go leave her/him alone.

Never in a million years will she do that .

24. Numbers 5 and 3 decide to throw a surprise party for you.

I dare not open any mysterious presents ! XD . But, I bet the party's gonna be like totally AWESOME !

25. Number 6 decide to dye their hair black.

I bet she wants another colour besides black !

26. Number 2 tells you he/she is going to go out for a while, and then later you hear about a shooting where 2 went.

I'll call her up to check on her .

27. You catch number 9 by him/herself, crying.

I'll comfort her and make her hyper !

28. Numbers 1 , 3 , 5, and 6 all tackle you at once!

I'll superpoke them more !!

ps , updates soon =)

No comments: