Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FLU is the ULTIMATE KILLING MACHINE ! UGH !

Think my tissue count is like number 25 ? haha ! Imagine waking up with your nose clogged - like TOTALLY ! And to top it all , the aches are here WHEE ? Here sore , there sore everywhere sore SORE ! Well , I pity Ghia though . She had to tolerate it for like 4 days ? GET WELL SOON POSITIVE ! =)

Being sick has its advantages though. You get to have everything . YES EVERYTHING ! the TV , the comp , the FOOD ! LUXURIOUS ! haha . But what is luxury when your nose is all clogged up right ? I wish there was some kind of suction pump or plunger to just suck all the mucus out or just make them magically disappear *whoosh ! *

AHHH HELP ME MOMMA !

Ooo , I have this sudden craving for mushroom soup . Hmm ..


It's nice to be all healthy again =( ! This reminds me of LULU the animated cartoon series though . Don't ask why . I think I'm mentally out . haha !



WHEE !
OOOkay , I've definitely like gone wrong. Mentally ? haha.
To everyone out there , TAKE CARE ! The weather's definitely a must to look out for since it's like suddenly hot and then suddenly wet ? Well , TAKE CARE ! =) .


No comments: