These are just RANDOM pics with the RANDOM mood for blogging . haha . It started of during ICT . Mongie and I were talking about random stuffs , then going out , then to japan and to taiwan , and to laughs , to ISETAN ! and ... * i ran out of ink to list this down XD *
Anyways , we went back to form 2 . And if any of you guys can recall , there's this NIE project right? We were suppose to come out with a few pictures designed by us people here * waves with the crowd ! XD * haha . Well, back to the situation , we actually managed to create 3 silly and L-O-L posters with our brains-with-completely-no-idea-about-photoshop . XD .It was HILARIOUS ! Should've seen us photoshop-ing the pics . I still remembered how cute and innocent we were - clicking all the unusual buttons that were all in alien language to us . HAHA ! memories oh memories ! Well , sad case was ,we didn't make it , and I CAN'T FIND THE PICS !! OMG SORRY MONGIE !! and SHAUN !! and DERY !! I'll keep searching ! you guys search too !! =) . I'll post the pics A.S.A.P to give you guys a good laugh throughout the day ! HAHA ! well , there were other teams too. EVERYONE'S POSTERS WERE AWESOME ! hey ! post em' up if you guys still have them =) . let's SHOW THE WORLD !! * standing with that superman pose * XD - I think I'm hyper. haha . PEANUTS ! WHEE ! =)
And here are the random pics.
* DON'T MIND ME PLEASE haha . Being VERY random here =) *
My self-painted rock ! Well , helped by me kindergarten teacher ! MRS.TAAAANNNNN !! =)
LEE'S PINEAPPLE JUICE !! From ignorance to CRAVINGS ! =). This just kept me going with the exams . I WANT MORE !! Yun's just loving them ! XD Ask her for the best brands !! haha.
AND , FINALLY ! I'll like to say that I AIN'T THAT WEIRD ONE ANYMORE ! OKAY OKAY , look at this ' perfectly plain fried rice '. Spotted anything ? huh ?? huh ?? XD . Any flaws ? any STUFF-WHICH-SHOULDN'T-BE-THERE ?? GO GO SPOT IT ! I'll tell you guys after several guess . *giggles and rolls down XD *
CLUE ONE : I AIN'T THE WEIRD ONE =)
AND this to LEI , here's the bracelet . PICK ONE HURRY ! It comes with the box so don't worry about the packing and all . Text me if you've decided.
WALAA ~ The blue one and the white one . with the hearts ! =)
The APPLE OF MY EYE , THE CHERRY ON THE ICE-CREAM, THE MAPLE SYRUP ON THE WAFFLE . etc etc etc ! XD . YOU JUST GOTTA ABSOLOUTELY LOVE THEM ! XD . COOOOOKKIIIEESSS and CRREEEEAAAM !! I great source of joy after chemi ! HAHA ! Now, the ice-cream kinda reminds me of Liza liza and Sundae Ghia with their Haagen-Dazs'. haha . OO OO i'm remembering GELATO FRUITTY GUY !! AWWWWW =)
* eyes addicted to pweettty pwweettty lightings =) *
* STILL ADDICTED ! haha .*
Fave quote of the day ,
In a sea of people ,
There was only Y-O-U ! =)
and
In a sea of people ,
THERE'S US TOO!!
*Love em' muchos ! =) *
No comments:
Post a Comment