Friday, June 26, 2009

RISE and SHINE early and thought it was gonna be a same old same old sweet day BUT it had to just BOOM ! It just had to !
=(

I was listening to the radio and out of a sudden , they said , " Michael Jackson has move on and left us " . And i wasn't sure and thought i heard it wrongly AND when they repeated it again , I just couldn't believe it ! HE JUST BOOM-ED ! I mean yea he's suffering with all those cases and stuff BUT how can he go like that ? like suddenly ? I know it's beyond the explaination of words but it's just SO SUDDEN !! and totally SADDENING !! Though it's really unacceptable like it's just all of a sudden , but , he's gone . Yes, just like that !

Well , all we can do now is to mourn and to cherish him and his songs now and forever as it is already tatooed in everyone's dear heart .


MICHAEL ,

REST IN PEACE !

* You are not alone ! we're with you ! XD *

And now , a tribute to him , the KING OF POP ! =(







His greatest hits ever ! of course there's more.. I'M IN LOVE WITH " THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL ! " HYPERNESS ! XD




Back in the olden days. AWWWWW ... I'll just say ...CUTE AFRO ! xD


presenting.. JACKSON 5 !! XD AHHHHH all the cute afros ' !!!!!!



Thriller - THE HUGE HIT ! and it laid in the #1 spot last night ! WOOTS !! Though the MV is scary a lil' XD .
From a small town adorable young boy ..
To a DEFINITELY-EXTREMELY HOT GUY ! xD
AND NOW ....



A LEGEND to be remembered forever ,
Our ONLY KING OF POP ! * APPLAUSE MADLY !
R.I.P MJ ..
You rocked our world !
You gave us inspiration !
You're THE MAN ! =)
* sinking with PHYSICS ! =( *
Toodlies peeps ! 3 more subs ! 4 more days ! then...
PARRRTTTAAAAAAYYY HARDCORE !!! =)
I miss you like crazy now ..



No comments: