Wednesday, May 27, 2009








First of all , I'll like to say ..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEE DEAR CHEESE NACHOS !!!! =)


WOOTS !! Welcome aboard to the 16 lounge . HAHHA . Now you'll be joining us people . haha . lets wait for the others then XD . May all your wishes come true and ahem ahem . XD !! Have an awesome day ar !! KAO KAO ! =) . LOVE YEA !!!

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIFU VINNI !!!!!

May everything come true for you as well ! HAH ur 17 ! Still younger than you HAHA !! AWW MAN now you can drive XD . Have fun too !!




Oh and I'll like to say...

THANK YOU EVERYONE !!!

THANK YOU MUM and DAD for the gifts =)

THANK YOU FOOD FAMILY , 4 HOPE for EVERYTHING from wishes , muffins with wax XD , clothes , cards , hugs , air kisses , love and etc etc etc etc ETC !! =)

THANK YOU EXPLORER for the REAL pup and that card =)

THANK YOU PREFECTS !!

THANK YOU BESTIES , FRENZIES , and PEOPLE OF PEOPLE ? HAHA XD

All in all , this DEFINITELY IS THE AWESOMENESS BIRTHDAY EVER !!

THANK YOU LOADSS !!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS TILL THE VERY VERY VERY END !!

* hugs !!!! *

And one last thing ,

CONGRATULATIONS PREFECTS !!!! WE DID IT !! APPLAUSE FOR US ALL !! WHHEEE !! xD . Well , I'm not so sure who won yet for the houses and all . XD

Running peeps ,

AHH i hope you guys won !!! tell me tell me !! =)

GO YELLOOWWW !!

KUNING BOLEH !!

That's the way

uh huh uh huh

WE LIKE IT

uh huh uh huh

XD

ps : for those who are coming , I WANT NOTHING BUT YOU !! okay ?? XD . and some highlighters too !! =)

No comments: