Sunday, April 19, 2009


That is all I see now .

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Indigo
Violet

R.A.I.N.B.O.W.S * went into the pool of melted chocolates * XD

Finally all that unwanted feelings are all out and Heck , ignore the recent post before this post . That was random and unconscious a lil' . XD . Mashi , I'll still tell you later and that post was really really unconscious . haha .

Thanks mashi for saying a nice comment haha .
Garetty, for boombing my room and thoughts . SRY I CAN'T MAKE IT !
Binni the NOOBIO , for telling how LAME-O I was -.- .
D, for listening to crappy , long-winded , and unreasonable crapping that lasted for an hour or so XD .
oo oo and Yunzie , Shan , Yen , Dery , Ghia, Mongie , Anisha and the list goes on .... for comforting you know what . XD


And now , I can officially say that ,

I SAW THE BEAM OF LIGHT BETWEEN THAT EMPTY SPACE FORMED BY THE CLOUDS ! and it even comes with the promotion package of a silver lining =)

* okays i think it's crapping now XD *


to YOU : You're lucky I didn't say that you're a pain in the BUTT !! and that I didn't call you ID 10 T . YOU should respect everyone NOT treat them like DIRT !!! and FOR YOUR INFO , I threw it AND I NEVER regret throwing it !! All I want is RESPECT ! and that respect goes to MI and DY too ! We're not ashes or flakes, but your blood ! SSHHEEESSSH !



No comments: