Friday, March 6, 2009

FINALLY !!


After all the

Cravings

Daily prayers

Hiperbola hopes

Frequent wishes made upon the marvellous wishing star .


I HAVE A PET !! Well , shared with bro of course . Adorable DARLINGS ! Yun , don't squash it !! xD .

I can't actually believe that over all these years of mum not allowing us to have pets besides fishies that'll definitely be boring after a few glances , she finally said YESH ! And I thought I heard it wrongly when she said YES to HAMSTERS !! It started when I was revising BM one fine morning . Everything was actually really normal then out of a sudden , bro was talking about how much he love to have a pet because at that particular moment , our neighbours were training their puppy . AWWW !! =) . Then mum came and joined us . Suddenly , out from the very blue , she talked about hamsters and agreed to them .

I was like : " Mi, You sure ar you said yes ?? Hamsters you know !! not dogs ar ! "

Mummy : " Yea I know . Hamsters can. Dogs NO ! "

I : " But mi , dogs and hamsters hor, they're all LAND creatures you know ! Not underwater swimming living things wor ! "

Mummy : " Ya la I know . Sean , Go call Kenneth [ bro's friend who gave him the hamsters-THANKS ] and ask Aunt Jane whether she wants to ' donate ' some of her hamsters . Go . * continue reading the papers *

Bro was like exchanging glances and we cannot , yes CANNOT believe that she said that . The newspaper didn't really said anything or post any pet's news . So before she change her mind and probably regretted what she said , he hurried off and called Ken .

* 1 hour , 2 hours later *

* rinnngg rriinnggg ! *

Aunt Jane called and mum grabbed the keys and bro and mum left to get the hamsters . OMG! everything happened extremely fast ! Till today , I can't believe we have them ! When they were out , I told daddy that mummy agreed about the hamsters . He said : " try asking about dogs then . Daddy supports you !! laughs " . I'll be dead if I ask her that's a FOR SURE ! So that was basically how we got them . Detailly . haha . I LOVE THE DARLINGS !



Scratchy & Speedy .

Scratchy : He like to bite and scratch
Speedy : He runs incredibly fast. HYPER lil' hammie .

Yea, the names are like really very RANDOM . haha .I can't even differentiate who's who . OH MY . They're like THE SAME !! xD .



I love you ! You love me ! we are loving pet owners and pets you see !!




Bro being the boss : Cleaning up their faeces .haha .



Cammie while waiting for bro .



Swim lil' one swim ! FYI : they're a POOPING MACHINE ! Look at the lil' floating thingi . POOP ! XD




Bro cleaning them . Kena bit A LOT ! kesian.




I LOVE YOU DARLINGS !!
Food family : okay must go out must go out . haha .
Explorer : You beat the hamsters . Haha

No comments: