Friday, March 27, 2009


As promise to Agnes , here's ur beloved tag . XD . SEE ! I'm doing it ! Ran out of ideas for any updates . I'm as dry as a dried sotong O.O .

Tag 10 human :

USUAL suspects are excluded. Here comes the new ones . XD

1) Khoo Jun pink dude

2) Kristal - UPDATE !

3) Lei Shen

4) Mark the pickles

5) Pinky the yin wen

6) Li Teng the only wong lai

7) Meng Keat .

8) Jen ms. cheerleader .

9) Vanessa Leong

10) Vicky

Why you tagged him/her as number one?

KHOO JUN = Cause he needs to update more ! XD

Do you met number 2 before?

KRISTAL = YEAH ! like everyday in class ! 2 rows infront of where I'm sitting. HI KRISTAL LUI LUI ! XD . Wanna share ROB ? ROFL

What will you talk when you meet number 3?

LEI = HAHA. fasting ! diet ! people .

What is the relationship of number 4 & 5?

MARK and YINWEN = PICKLES and the 630

What is number 6 favourite singer?

TENG = er ... er... Sitong and wonglai ? especially when they're singing their theme song ? XD

What is number 7 favourite TV Show?

MK = anything that features Rainie Yang .

Do you talk with number 8?

JEN = Yea! 2 days ago . I SAW U ! XD

How does number 9 look like?

VANESSA = Form 2 , prefect , long hair , fair .

Who is number 10's lover?

Vicky = WHOA ?? VICKY !! WHO's ur lover ?? haha . I'm not sure .

Which numbers are couples?

Er... none of the above ? XD

No comments: