Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ka-ro-ke with food family =)

Woot ! 3rd day of the lovely 2009 .Yes lovely xD . Went out with the food family [ partial again] F.prawn, gotta go to school and buy books and shoes =( . C.Powder,still in Thailand =( I hope you're back ! Wanna see you tomorrow there aite' ? xD .

Yes, nevertheless , we went to jusco -usual hang out =)... Haha . This time , we went to Greenbox ! woot ! karoke ppl ! xD .. Mummy fetched mashi, yinnie, and garetty xD ... Yin : garetty keep texting whether you arrived yet ? xD.. Stopped at the sort of taxi stand then went up to Green Box. WoOT ! Met up with ghia in popular. We're all black white black ! xD .. Yes and hyper.. ? haha . I know I was haha . Then , went in with garetty first while yin , mashi, and ghia went to the hp shop for a mo then went down and pick yee =) .




The pics of the day ! Lovely day =)


The rooms.. lotsa lotsa rooms.




Ours .. # 43 !! With garetty on it.. squished ? haha .



Went in and pick some songs 1st.. garetty's being in-charge to do that. First song : Start all over !!! If I'm not mistaken .. right garetty ? Then sang wai yip's song haha . " Can I have this dance " lols.


Finally , yee and wai yip arrived . Ordered our stuffs , got our free-flow drinks and we went into SINGING MODE ! everyone did sang.. haha . We teman-ed u ghia !! xD


Wai yip + garetty . garetty going solo !! * applause * xD





Ghia and yee .. singing lotsa Stephanie's song. xD




Yinnie, Ghia , Yee .. haha .. Garetty : Yin did sing lar ! lols.




I kissed a girl ! haha.. went really high singing all the songs . Too bad lar... some english songs don't come with the lyrics. T.T .. taylor swift !! aww man.. and joe gotta do that to her .. tsk tsk ts k.. Ghia said that Joe's a retard [ you said that right ?haha ] . Com'on , Taylor's like.. O M G !! sad case lar ..



Besties ! Mashi : see ur here !!! Next time I'll teman you with the camera . Remind me !! haha . Love yea guys !


All the food family , All the drinks , All the food , All the mics , All the songs , All the madness !! xD

Wai yip and garetty haha




Us ppl.. =)
Lols =)



yinnie and I =)

Loves =) ..



Lols.. The ladies's .. Don't ask why I took this pic. haha

Loves =) .. mashi just came out.. xD


Mashi's here !! xD ..
After our time was up , went over to Living Cabin to buy some stuffs. xD .

Garetty and his grape .. haha .
After a walking here and there , garetty gotta go get some instant noodles . So teman-ed him . Went round and round to look for that blue packed korean noodles. haha . Bumped into Aunt Amanda . I doubt she remembers me eventhough I told her who I was . xD. After buying garetty's groceries , went back to meet up with them . Sadly, Ghia and yee left d.. We didn't say goodbye =( .. BYES !!! xD .. And we'll see you tomorrow. haha . Then , it's our turn to leave. Bye everyone !! =( .. Let's do it again !! CNY !! xD.
I love explo-RER cause I'm adventu-RER .. haha ..
Can't wait for school now .. haha .. See you guys there !!
Countdown : Less than one day to go... =) ..
ps : Food family : Thanks for the memories. =) and a special someone : Happy yet speechless. Have fun =) ..Lei : Thanks ! I'll think about your pressies.. haha

No comments: