Woot !!!!
What more can i say ...
I HAVE A BLOG !! Finally ? xD
And it all goes to * drum roll *
' THE FOOD FAMILY ! '
consisting of :
C . Food [ garetty ]
I . Sundae [ ghia ]
F . Prawn [ yunzie ]
Mash potato [ mashi ]
C . Nachos [ yee ]
C . Pie [ yennie ]
C . Powder [ shan ]
Yin !
i didn't miss out anyone did I ?.
And not to forget buddy Shaun too =)
Thanks to all their convincing or should i say EXTREMELY CONTINUOUS CONVINCING , and now , I officially and FINALLY can say that i have a BLOGGIE !! haha .
Man ! I didn't really thought having one was gonna be THAT DIFFICULT but , it was absolutely , tremendously MESSY [ yun I get what you meant . ah ! I'm still confuse =( ]
Still owe it all to sundae , shifu , shin , and lei shen for guiding me with all that confusing stuff and all that frustration . Yea shifu , you were right . =)
Well , I think that's the end of the 1st post huh ? xD
again ,
I HAVE A BLOG !! xD
No comments:
Post a Comment