Saturday, December 27, 2008

SINGAPORE !!

WOOT !!
I'm back !

okay okay as I promise , I'll blog about the singapore trip !



DAY 1 =)

Well actually wanted to leave at 10am.. but dad got his golf comp. SO, we waited and delayed and delayed and waited ! Then, left at 2 [ LONG-nya xD] Well , thank god the golf comp paid off . SRY DADDY !! put so much pressure ! haha .

Here are the pics ! xD

Randomness! xD

Bro sleeping or trying to sleep ?? o. o




well the journey there was SUPPPEERRRR LOONNNGGG and SSUUUPPPEEERRR BOORRREEDD !! Thank god I finally slept ! haha .. normally can't really sleep . DNA ? xD


Finally arrived in singapore !! WOOT !! Not bad timing too.. nice sunset ! xD



Near the custom area. A loo in the middle of no where ? haha .





Custom wasn't that long . Arrived at Woodlands at 7pm.. not bad.. xD . Then OHMIGOSH !! SINGAPORE's like.. way way WAY BETTER than malaysia like 150% !! [ no offense though but it's TRUE ! ] OMG the roads are like..SUPER SMOOTH as in EVEN and they're like SUPER CLEAN ! No rubbish cept mothernature's stuff [ leaves and all ] OMG ! It's like.. CLEAN !!
Then, we practically went round and round and round everything like SO MANY TIMES ! dad and mum was like.. CPE.. something something E then T about the roads.. then suddenly Avenue this and that . OMG so LOST !! But, in the end , with daddy's skills and mummy's skills , we FINALLY ARRIVED at G.aunt's hse. xD.. [ lotsa turns here and there ].
PICS we took =)


Cous + Bro [ ghia : there's that cute cous ! xD ]



It was really really great timing ! was Winter Solstice when we went back so had the round winter cute balls aka TANG YUAN . My bowl of tang yuan .. Don't really like it though . Well originally I don't like them not that my aunt made it bad or what . LOVE the soup.. and g.aunt, UR A GREAT COOK !! xD



After dinner , went for a stroll. SEE SEE !! It's like.. NICER !!!! looks like Mount Kiara. I think ?




Went to the mamak . Lil' cous , MATT wanna play with that kiddie ride [ so cute ! ]. Put our coin in and it ended up NOT MOVING ! g.aunt demand for a refund ! YENG-nya !! xD



SEE SEE the pasar malam / night market's even in an orderly manner !! Right : mamak . Left : P.m / Night market ..
After a LONG LONG and tiring stroll , went back to g.aunt & uncle's place . AND coincidently it's daddy's and mummy's ANNIVERSARY !! [ I'm not bragging okies ]

G.uncle , figuring a way to open it . You gotta twist it not pull it !! =)


Me LOVES and DEARS ! I LOVE you !! LOVE LOVE LOVE !




My pressie to them . Blessed by father Joseph . THANKS FATHER !




G. aunt and uncle's pressie. It's like a mini water feature. There's water flowing in it !! xD




And of course. It's a NOT TO MISS ! and CAN'T MISS !! the WINE ! yea drank it. got RED and DRUNK [ though I didn't finish HALF of it ] OMG I'm so bad at drinking !><.
Well that's practically what we did on the 1st day . xD
Stay tune for more updates ! xD
ps : I miss you guys !! Let's do it again !! 29 !

No comments: