Just
A few more hours ,
A few more minutes ,
A few more seconds ,
No more days ,
No more months ,
No more years ,
No more weeks ,
And its ...
2009 !!!! =)
*throwing confettis *
Joy to the world !! wait .. what's the song they usually sing ?? xD
Woot !!! 2009's coming !! Now i'm really feeling lost . Not really sure whether to be happy ? or to be sad ? The sad thing is .. 2008 will be gone !! OVER =( All those sweet days , memories , and all . And just with a blink of an eye , it's 2009 and we'll be in FORM 4 !! =( .. So far yet so near ? sigh .
2008 really will be a year to remember !!! And it all goes to the FOOD FAMILY , BESTIES, BUDDIES , FRENZIES and lots more [ I can't handle it.. gonna burst !! T.T ]
I'll definitely miss everyone
I'll definitely miss everything happened
I'll definitely miss all the sweet moments
I'll definitely miss pei shin's sneeze
I'll definitely miss all the fun we had with mr.Ying [ petrolneum haha ]
I'll definitely miss all of us looking for SIGNS
I'll definitely miss all the hot stuffs happening
I'll definitely miss all the wackoness we had
I'll definitely miss all the bad and good times we went through
I'll definitely miss our parlimen moments !
I'll definitely miss the food family's wackoness and crazyness .
I'll definitely miss all the laughing
I'll definitely miss garett teaching us the walk [ go garett ! =)]
I'll definitely miss POL .. xD
I'll definitely miss all the " secret moments "
I'll definitely miss our trials
I'll definitely miss all the blurness days
I'll definitely miss PMR
And i guess the list goes on and on and on =)
conclusion , I'll miss everything happened this year !!! =( ..
Since it's ending , my as well spent the rest of it properly eh ?? xD
And welcome the year 2009 !! I'll miss everything !! xD
Pics of the year 2008 =)
Okay all the pics are not in order . RANDOM ! xD
My house party =)
Baking lessons in school =)


Extra classes =)
CNY [ me house and buddy shaun's ] =)

Teacher's day =)
Lu's house , Bm project =)
Club =)
Buddy's house. Dance practice =)
Last day of school =)
Art class =)
Extra classes =)
Buddy's house cny =)
Day out with teddy =)
parlimen trip =)
gathering with me loves =)
Jusco =)
Day out with yunzie =)
All i can say now is ..
Happy New Year ppl !!!
2009 here we come !!! =)
May everything be just the way you guys hoped for ! And I wish everyone to have great health , wealth , joy , happiness , education, social life , and everything in the year 2009 and the rest of the years to come .
GOD BLESS YOU GUYS !! =)
DEAR ....
food family ,
buddies ,
besties ,
frenzies ,
S.Flair ,
neighbours ,
family ,
THANK YOU so so so dearly much !! I LOVE all of you to the very end !!
Hugs and kisses & Lotsa love ,
LYN =)
[ now i'm gonna cry.. xD ]






No comments:
Post a Comment